Coram Top and Dress
The Coram Top and Dress sewing pattern is a loose-fitting raglan ideal for woven fabrics with drape. This design features bust and shoulder darts for shaping.
Sleeve cuffs offer a clean finish and a curved, dolphin hem provides visual interest. View A (top) features a hi-low hem, while the hem of View B (dress) is even from front to back.
- Offered in sizes 0 to 18.
- Generous 5/8" seam allowances allow for optional seam finishes.
- Flat-felling tutorial included.
- Step-by-step instructions with illustrations.
- Well suited for the beginner sewist.
- Midweight woven fabrics with lots of drape are recommended. Rayon/linen blends, rayon challis, tencel, crepe de chine, and georgette are all suitable substrates. Opaque fabrics weighing 3 to 7 ounces per square yard are recommended.
- Pattern is not suitable for stretch fabrics.
This is a sewing pattern intended to be used by the home sewist, not a finished garment.