Are Allie Olson Sewing Patterns offered in digital or paper format?
- We sell both digital sewing patterns and paper sewing patterns. Pay close attention to the format you choose when checking out to ensure you'll receive the format you prefer.
How will I receive my purchased digital sewing patterns?
- Our digital sewing patterns are available for download after you complete the checkout process through a separate link. An email is also sent to the email address you enter at checkout with a download link.
- You have three opportunities to download the pattern through the link provided. If you exceed three downloads and still need access to your patterns, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
How quickly will I receive my purchased paper patterns?
- Please see our Shipping Policy for shipping timeline and rates.
Can I share my purchased patterns with others?
- Digital sewing patterns are protected under copyright law. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell any Allie Olson sewing pattern, including its illustrations and instructions.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards. If you prefer, you can also checkout using PayPal.
I'm a US resident, will I be charged sales tax?
- Only if you live in Colorado. Because we are a Boulder, Colorado-based company, we are legally required to charge all Colorado residents sales tax. There are a few additional taxes that we are required to charge residents of the city of Boulder and Boulder county. The sales tax amount will be calculated during the checkout process.
Where do I apply for a wholesale account?
- Wholesale information can be found here.