Hello! You are now confirmed for the Elio Ballet Top Virtual Class on April 28th! Please read the following information carefully:
You will be emailed a zoom link the week prior to our class start date. If you do not receive this link, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have a smartphone or computer to participate in the zoom room.
DATE & TIME
Class time is listed in Mountain Daylight Time (we're located in Colorado, USA). You can take this class from anywhere in the world, but please take into account the difference for your time zone.
- Friday, April 28: 3:30-5:30 MDT
- Elio Top Pattern (must be purchased separately) - offered in sizes 0-30 (B-cup and D-cup)
- Mid-weight, knit fabrics with lots of stretch and recovery. Cotton/spandex, bamboo/cotton blends, and modal fabrics are ideal. See Elio Top for amount needed.
- 2 yards of 3/8" (1 cm) elastic (for wrap bodices)
- Coordinating thread
REQUIRED MACHINES AND TOOLS
- Sewing machine with a zig zag stitch
- Iron & ironing board
- Fabric Scissors and/or rotary blade and cutting mat
- Sharp thread snips
OPTIONAL MACHINES AND TOOLS
- Serger (highly recommended)
- Stretch sewing machine needles
If you reserve a spot for this class and are unable to attend you must notify us at email@example.com by April 17. We will refund your class, less a $15 service fee. Starting April 18, we are unable to offer any refunds, but you'll still have access to the class content that can be watched at any time in the future.