Hello! You are now confirmed for the Buttress Jeans Virtual Class starting on March 30th! Please read the following information carefully:
You will be emailed a zoom link the week prior to our class start date. If you do not receive this link, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have a smartphone or computer to participate in the zoom room.
DATES & TIMES
Class times are listed in Mountain Daylight Time (we're located in Colorado, USA). You can take this class from anywhere in the world, but please take into account the difference for your time zone.
- Thursday, March 30: 4:30-6:30 MDT
- Monday, April 3: 4:30-6:30 MDT
- Thursday, April 6: 4:30-6:30 MDT
- Monday, April 10: 4:30-6:30 MDT
- Thursday, April 13: 4:30-6:30 MDT
- Monday, April 17: 4:30-6:30 MDT
- Buttress Jeans Sewing Pattern - offered in sizes 00-32
- Non-stretch bottom weight fabrics. Denim, canvas, twill, and corduroy are ideal. Fabrics weighing 10 to 12 ounces per square yard are recommended.
- One jeans zipper (length varies by size, see pattern instructions)
- One 11/16” (1.7 cm) jeans button
- One yard interfacing
- 1/4 yard (.2 m) cotton pocketing fabric
- Coordinating thread
- Contrast topstitching thread (optional)
REQUIRED MACHINES AND TOOLS
- Sewing machine with a straight and zig zag stitch
- Iron & ironing board
- Fabric Scissors and/or rotary blade and cutting mat
- Sharp thread snips
- Ruler and/or seam gauge
- Flexible tape measure
- Fabric marking tool (chalk or washable marker)
- Point turner
OPTIONAL MACHINES AND TOOLS
- Jeans sewing machine needles
- Jeweler's Bench
If you reserve a spot for this class and are unable to attend you must notify us at email@example.com by March 14. We will refund your class, less a $50 service fee. Starting March 15, we are unable to offer any refunds, but you'll still have access to the class content that can be watched at any time in the future.