Highlands Wrap Dress
The Highlands Wrap Dress sewing pattern is an easy-fitting garment for spring and summer. This woven dress features a faced V-neckline and waist ties that are secured at the side of the waist.
Offered in two lengths (midi and maxi), both feature a side slit that ends above the knee and a wide hem that complements the dress facings. This dress has the option for short sleeves or a sleeveless option with armhole facings.
- Offered in sizes 0 to 18.
- 3/8" seam allowances included.
- Step-by-step instructions with illustrations.
- Well suited for the intermediate sewist.
- Mid- to lightweight woven fabrics with lots of drape are recommended. Rayon/linen blends, rayon challis, tencel, crepe de chine, and georgette are all suitable substrates. Opaque fabrics weighing 3 to 7 ounces per square yard are recommeded.
- Stretch fabrics not suitable with this design.
- 1/2 yard (.5 m) 1 1/4” (3.1 cm)-wide elastic
- Two buttons (1” or 3/4” wide)
- Two yards (1.8 m) of lightweight interfacing
- Coordinating thread
This is a sewing pattern intended to be used by the home sewist, not a finished garment.
Check out #highlandswrapdress to see community inspiration!